Getting ready!
As you all know-we are having a baby! Today we are 37 weeks pregnant (full term!!) With baby Reid well on his way we spent the day cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning. Mark had washed the floors, we moved the living room around so we could fit Reids pack-n-play, and worked on the final things that we needed to get done before our little guy gets here! Tomorrow we should be able to get everything finished and then Reid can come any time. We are so excited to meet this guy who has been moving around in my belly. Is he healthy? What will he weigh? Who will he look like? Will he have hair? Just a few questions that we can't wait to have answers to! 21 days!

4 Comments:
Love the blog! You are not the only ones that are anxious to meet that little guy! I predict he will be healthy, happy and gorgeous!! :) Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers as the big day draws near!
Love the idea of a blog to keep everyone up to date with the bauman family and it's increasing size. I pray everyday for a happy and healthy baby as I know you two will be wonderful parents. You are the light of my life as I know Reid will be for you! Can't wait for the call to hop on the plane to meet Reid and come down to help you out. Love you both very much.
Love the blog! I can now feel more connected to you guys from far away. I can't wait to be a great aunt! I know he will be the cutest little guy! Love you!
Welcome to the blog world. Looking forward to many pictures to come. This is a fun way to share all the happenings of the family.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home