8 weeks old!
Height 23 inches
Weight 12 pounds
Head 15 inches
These all mean that he is growing perfectly and is in the 60th percentile for all of his scores! Such a big boy!
We are looking forward to next week since we will be traveling to IN for my sis-in-laws bridal shower and Reid will be meeting Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins for the first time!!! Not sure if we are ready for a 9 hour car ride....but I will let you know how it goes!



3 Comments:
That 9 hours will go by very quickly I bet!! lol Hopefully Reid will sleep for lots of it so he will be ready to play when he gets to IN!! Can't wait to see you guys. Drive safe!
PS..thanks for finally updating your blog!! ;)
Yay! You updated! I love the pictures you posted. Reid is adorable! I am so excited to meet him tomorrow night! Rebecca's shower weekend is finally here. I am so excited for it!
Tomorrow can't come fast enough! I want to meet that little guy and give him a big kiss!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home