Hi everyone! So this past weekend we took our first family trip. We went to IN for Rebecca's (Marks sister) bridal shower. We only stopped 2 times on the way there (10 hour trip!!). Reid was pretty good. He doesn't love riding in the car but he slept a lot on this trip.
 |
| On the way to IN |
Once we got to the IN we stayed at Aunt Jo and Uncle Jims lake house. We were the first to arrive so Reid got to meet Aunt Jo, Aunt Julie and Great Grandma Bauman! Soon after Leigh Anne, Phil, Landon, Rebecca, and Andy arrived. Reid was to excited to meet his aunts and uncles and cousin Landon (who is 8 weeks older!) The next day more friends and family came in so Reid did get to meet almost everyone...but he did not get to meet Uncle Brian, Aunt Shanna, Aiden, and Stella. Shanna had not been feeling well and they would have had a long trip as well so Reid is looking forward to meeting them in July!
Rebecca's shower was a blast-at least the parts I saw haha-Reid was a little fussy so he went us stairs to eat and nap!
Now I just have a little time left before I head back to work so I'm signing off to go cuddle with my little man!
 |
| on the way home! |
 |
| the bride and groom to be! |
 |
| Aunt Julie and cousin Landon! |
 |
| Grandma and her Grandkids! |
 |
| COUSINS |
 |
| My little family! |
2 Comments:
It was such a great weekend! Thanks for everything you did in planning a wonderful shower and for the gifts! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again in another month!
It was a great weekend! I had such a wonderful time. Can't wait until July when we get to see you all again and Reid gets to meet his 2nd cousins!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home