Our 1st Fourth of July as a Family!!
So yesterday was july 4th!! We had a good day! We got out of the house in the morning and in the afternoon we did a BBQ with us and a friend. Around 8:30 we did a few fireworks in the back yard. A few of the loud ones scared Reid a little but other then I that he liked them!! Over all we had a fun holiday together. Looking forward to spending my birthday with Reid tomorrow!
| This is what Reid would look like with daddys hair lol |

3 Comments:
I love your little firecracker! He's the cutest baby in VA! I miss you guys! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN! I hope Mark does something special for you because you deserve it!
Reid will look great with daddy's hair!! Too funny!! :) Great pics!
I can't wait to see you guys soon! Reid has gotten so big since the shower!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home