The Bauman Blend

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reid is 9 months!

Not sure where time has gone but Reid is 9 months old!! He is so getting so big and becoming so smart-he can get into anything! He is a crawling machine. He even took one step but I think it will still be a little bit before he is walking.
We went to his 9 month appt- he is 22.4 pounds (80%) and 29 1/4 inches (just under 90% they said) so he is def. growing! Although he is big his height matches his weight so the doc isn't worried.
Reid has sleeping issues-or maybe I do haha Last night Reid cried it out and slept in his bed for the first time in a while. Tonight we will try try again!
I have started party planning for Reids birthday. I know most of you live far away so I wouldn't expect everyone to come but please let me know if that is something you would be up for!!
Next up for us is Reid starting his swim classes net weekend and we can't wait!I will def be posting some pics of that and we are waiting on Reids new cousin and his new buddy to arrive in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see the babies Shanna and Stacey!!
Grandma Gnatkowski will be visiting soon too!
 I have been really bad about taking photos on the camera and I post/send most from my phone but here are a few from x-mas and some others


9 months old!!
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home