Reids first Halloween!!!
We have been so wiped out from the Halloween fun that I am just now getting to posting some picture! We went out sat. night as the Flinstones! Reid was our little Dino! He was the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen. Monday on Halloween night we went out to Shaes where we first walked in the parade and then I pushed Reid around in the stroller while Shae's daughter Reagan when to each house...and even got some for Reid (but mommy ate it!).
In other news Reid turned 7 months old...he is now sitting up from laying on his tummy....he is standing up on anything that he can hold on to....and he is moving all over the place (not rolling or crawling put managing to move!)
Here are some fun photos!

1 Comments:
What a great lookin' Flintstones family you made!! and the fun is just beginning now that Reid is on the move!!! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home