The Bauman Blend

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reid is 4 months!!!

On August 7th Reid turned 4 months old! I'm not sure where time has gone but I have enjoyed every min. of it. We took Reid to a new doc for his appt and she agreed to us trying dairy again so that is our next adventure. I hope that Reid has out grown this protien issue! At his appt he weighed in at 15.5 pounds (50%) and length 25 inches (50%) and head is 16inches (25th %) Maybe he got mommys head??
Our next adventures will happen this weekend when the Shaws come for a visit! We can't wait for them to get here!! Here are some pics from our appt and a couple of our recent favs!




2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

He is just too darn cute!!! Good luck with the dairy products....hope he has outgrown it too!

August 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Leigh Anne said...

I love that little guy! He is so sweet! I miss you all! Come back to Chicago :) We can get that Italian ice we never got!

August 12, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home