The Bauman Blend

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Work Week

So this past week was...interesting I guess you could say. I went back to work and that means Mark had his first few days all alone with reid. I have to say going back to work was hard but know ing Mark was home with Reid made it easier. Everything went well with Mark. They figured each other out really quickly. It is funny how something work for one of us but not the other...Reid knows how to sucker us both in diff way haha
We went to the pool tonight (Reid loved it) with a mom I met at my moms group, her husband, and their daughter Lilly! Lilly and Reid were born the same day and today we discovered that they were delivered by the same doctor!! It's nice to hang with people in our same situation. they are really nice people!
So this friday will be our first flying experience with Reid-wish us luck. We are going to Chicago because Marks sister Rebecca is getting MARRIED!!! We can't wait!! Yay Rebecca and Andy!!
So here are this weeks pictures!!
Reids new chair

Reids new jumper thanks to Shae!


First time in the water!

Marks quarterly work news letter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home