The Bauman Blend

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week of natural disasters!

This week we survived a 5.9 earthquake (Mark and Reid were in the car and I was in the city-it was crazy!)and at this very moment we are waiting on  hurricane Irene's arrival. What a crazy week for us! I am hoping we do not lose power tonight since Reids formula is stored in the frig!! This week Reid started on soy formula and in the next few weeks we will be switching to dairy! So far so good! We are looking forward to seeing my Brother and Mom next thursday...but until then we are just trying to stay dry. Short update but wanted to get one in since we may lose power. As usual here are some photos from this week!
I love watermelon!

I try holding it myself!

Trying on my winter mittens!


I think he may be growing??

So cute!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home