The Bauman Blend

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Shaws visit!

What a fun weekend!! Our friends Brian and Tabitha Shaw came to visit this weekend. We had a blast. We walked all the sites, saw the capitol, white house, went to 2 museums, and Arlington cemetery. Reid was such a good boy even though we were out and about a lot. Tabitha on the other had rough go at it. She has not been feeling well since she got pregnant 12 weeks ago but I tried to remind her that it is all worth it! So this weekend Reid found his voice! He has not stoped talking since...it is to cute. He also started on solids last week and he started sucking thumb!! He is such a big boy! Here a few pics from this weekend!






2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

So adorable! I love the video of him bouncing! He really gets into it. :)

August 16, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Leigh Anne said...

I love that little baby! He is so cute! I love how excited he gets when he's bouncing! I thought for sure he'd bounce right out of that thing! We miss you guys!

August 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home