Reid meets Uncle Matt!
I didn't get a chance to update our blog since last week due to me be TIRED!! It's been crazy with visitors. Last weekend my Mom and Brother came so Reid got to meet his Uncle Matt! We didn't do to much....more of just a weekend of relaxing (and Reid no longer sleeping through the night!) Reid has been more hungry lately and eating sooo much! We tried soy but he got really gassy so now we are back to the old stuff and going to try dairy next week! He is growing like a weed though. Last time I weighed and measured him he was 17 pounds and 27 inches! Even with all the rolls he has he still managed to roll over! 1 day after his 5 month mark he rolled over.....this was one proud mommy!
Next weekend my Dad will be here to meet Reid! Here are a few photos as usual!

1 Comments:
Such cute pictures! Reid is growing up so fast. Andy and I will have to make a trip out there sometime soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home