The Bauman Blend

Monday, November 21, 2011

Crawling...yes we are!

This week was AWESOME...Reid is crawling! The cutest thing happened. I put Reid in his room   while I ran to my room to change. He gets upset when we leave the room so he started to fuss. I stood in my room and called him until I saw his little head come around the corner....it was one of the cutest thing he has ever done! He is going crazy practing his standing too....he can pull himself up on the couch and gets from one end to the other. He is one strong boy. Maybe he got that from his daddy :) We spent out sunday night getting the decor and tree up so I captured a few photos!
Don't forget about me mommy!



Watching my daddy put up the lights!


Mom- I can help!!


My fav. guys!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home